Beloved in Eastern cultures and throughout the world, elephants are known as symbols of happiness, longevity and good luck - especially when their trunks are held high like this classy character! Perfect for welcoming your guests to their tables, these favors are useful and memorable. And, in true Fashioncraft-style, this adorable place card holder has all of the little details to make it a showstopper - as only an elephant can be!
Description and details:
- Ivory colored poly resin in the shape of an exquisitely adorned elephant ready for a celebration
- Intricately decorated with the traditional rug with tassels, a carrier, a headdress and foot accents with rhinestones, in a vibrant array of green, cranberry, and gold
- Each measures 4" tall x 2" wide
- A silver metal wire extends up to form a coiled holder for easy insertion of a place card, photo or note
- A great choice as traditional Indian wedding favors and as good luck favors for all occasions
- Bulk packed with a blank place card included